We currently have an opening for a Packing Associate. The Packing Associate is responsible for making sure all customer orders are filled accurately, packaged safely, and completed in a timely manner. Normal working hours for this position are Monday through Friday 9:00AM – 6:00PM. The Packing position is NOT an assembly line position; it requires thoughtful and thorough attention to detail to assist in getting the right part to the right place at the right time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Packing orders in a precise and timely manner
- Able to package anything from single box orders to large pallets with several hundred pieces of equipment
- Quality control of products, including thinking outside the box and having accuracy
- Maintain warehouse orderliness
- General warehouse duties as needed
- Must have the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Must be highly detail-oriented and efficient
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced environment
- “Can-do” attitude and willing to go the “Extra Mile”
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently
If you are interested in the Packing position please click here!
Director of Human Resources
If you’ve built your success by developing creative approaches to solving today’s talent challenges, have a bias for action and a servant leadership style, then we invite you to make a powerful impact in our growing organization!
Dedicated networks, Inc., a privately-held company with headquarters in the northern suburbs of the Twin Cities, sells new and used networking and computer products. Since our start in 2005, our continued growth is a testament to our outstanding customer service and long-term client relationships. As we execute upon our strategic growth plans, we are looking for a Human Resources Director to join us as an integral member of our Executive Leadership Team. Reporting to the CEO, this key position will be directly responsible for creating the employee experience through the delivery of innovative programs and services. You’ll actively lead strategic planning efforts, drive execution, and deliver measurable results against critical business commitments.
Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic leader with prior experience in a growth-oriented business; experience working in a distribution or fulfillment related company is a real plus! In addition, we require:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or a related field; Master’s Degree preferred, SPHR or similar certification is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive human resources experience; at least five years serving in a management capacity leading others
- A track record of building strong, mutually-beneficial relationships and supporting the growth of others
If you are interested in the Director of HR position please click here!
Dedicated Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer