Dedicated networks, Inc., a privately-held company with headquarters in the northern suburbs of the Twin Cities, sells new and used networking and computer products. Since our start in 2005, our continued growth is a testament to our outstanding customer service and long-term client relationships. We provide a stable, flexible, and friendly atmosphere with growth opportunities.
Director of Human Resources
If you’ve built your success by developing creative approaches to solving today’s talent challenges, have a bias for action and a servant leadership style, then we invite you to make a powerful impact in our growing organization!
As we execute upon our strategic growth plans, we are looking for a Human Resources Director to join us as an integral member of our Executive Leadership Team. Reporting to the CEO, this key position will be directly responsible for creating the employee experience through the delivery of innovative programs and services. You’ll actively lead strategic planning efforts, drive execution, and deliver measurable results against critical business commitments.
Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic leader with prior experience in a growth-oriented business; experience working in a distribution or fulfillment related company is a real plus! In addition, we require:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or a related field; Master’s Degree preferred, SPHR or similar certification is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive human resources experience; at least five years serving in a management capacity leading others
- A track record of building strong, mutually-beneficial relationships and supporting the growth of others
If you are interested in the Director of HR position please click here!
The Inventory Associate position is responsible for locating product to our storage facility. This position is full-time Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM (hours may vary slightly).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns warehouse location to each product
- Attaches labels to product to indicate part name, warehouse location and other information
- Visually verifies part names on products with internal information sources
- Physically places product in specific storage location
- Follows all safety standards, which may include wearing appropriate safety gear
- Participates in department and/or company training and meetings
- Assist with projects within our warehouse/storage facilities
- Assist other Operations departments as necessary
- Maintain a high level of efficiency (KPI’s)
- High school diploma or GED required
- Requires basic knowledge of MS Office products
- Must be able to learn and use company inventory software program
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Capability to repetitively lift 10 to 15 lbs and the ability to independently lift up to 45 lbs
- Ability to pass powered lift truck certification tests and drive them on a daily basis
- Effectively utilize team resources and meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Strives for personal growth and development
- Capability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
If you are interested in the Inventory position please click here!
The Receiving Associate position is responsible for locating product to our storage facility. This position is full-time Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM (hours may vary slightly).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary responsibility will be making sure all incoming networking inventory units are received accurately and efficiently (data entry of part numbers with precision)
- Efficiently unpacking and prepping orders to be received
- Screen for damage to equipment and make accurate comments
- Verify parts numbers and quantities on orders and accurately sort them
- Research to determine part names based on online resources (i.e. Google, eBay)
- Coordinate with co-workers to ensure all orders are done right the first time
- Help organize and systematize the entire receiving process
- Other general warehouse duties as needed, which may include maintaining warehouse orderliness and assisting other departments
- Must have the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Must be able to get inventory tasks done correctly the first time
- Must have a high level of responsibility and timeliness
- Must have a desire to learn
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Be able to stay focused on a single task for long periods of time
- “Can-do” attitude
- Intermediate computer skills (Office software, proficiency with keyboard)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently
If you are interested in the Receiving position please click here!
Dedicated Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer