Dedicated Networks Inc (DNI) is a successful and growing global leader providing, new, used, and refurbished IT hardware solutions. Our solutions include distributing tested, repaired, or refurbished used network equipment to help keep a more connected world.
Joining the team at DNI, means more than just having a job, it’s a career. You will be stepping into an integrity-driven culture that’s based on a strong belief in long-term relationships with both our people and our customers. We foster a culture that values curiosity and out of the box thinking that challenges the status quo. We provide a fun, flexible and friendly atmosphere with tremendous growth opportunities.
Our open positions:
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with Dedicated Networks, Inc., please email your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line.
We achieve excellence in all that we do through teamwork, open communication, exceptional opportunities for personal and professional development, and the overall employee and customer experience. Leaders take a genuine interest in the team members and it clearly reflects in the engagement and passion towards the work we do.
At DNI you can expect a Culture that is:
- Growth oriented
How We Approach Our Work – Our Core Values
- Know that you can improve
- Have a desire to improve
- Make it easy for others to help
- Anti-value: “It’s just the way I am.” This is a choice to not improve
- Treat others like volunteers
- Say “please” and “thank you”
- Anti-value: Short term thinking – preventing a return could mean losing out on future sales just to prevent a small return today
- Be easy to deal with
- Treat your job as it’s your own service corporation
- Make it easy for customers to give us more business. Think of the long-term value
- Anti-value: Short term thinking – winning the battle losing the war
Consider It Done
- Start with “yes”
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Do it well
- Anti-value: Over promising and not being able to deliver
Rewarding You – Our Benefits
We love our work, but life is for living. We are committed to your overall health and well-being. Our competitive pay and benefits will help you make the most of both your personal and your professional life. We offer a competitive paid time off policy no matter your position with the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance and long-term insurance
- Legal assistance and identity theft
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Advancement opportunities
Dedicated Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer